Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Grateful


Lately I've been feeling very blessed to have such smart, healthy children.  I mean, sure, the smart part is a little annoying when they out-smart ME, and when they use my own logic against me, but there's absolutely nothing more amazing than having healthy children.




It's something we tend not to think about.  Until something goes wrong.  Then, we're down on our knees praying and begging God to make them well again.  Hoping that doctors have the wisdom to help our child.  But lately, with no disaster or catastrophe to remind me, I'm just so grateful they're well.  I'm thankful for all the bullets we've dodged without ever knowing.  I'm thankful for running, jumping, climbing children.

1 comment:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

So true.

Your kids are so beautiful and precious!